Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter from Alaska!


My partner-in-crime and I have arrived back in Bethel! We were here just in time to celebrate the last few hours of Easter. This is our last trip for the year! Woo-Hoo! Needless to say, we are quite excited!
Even though the weather is still (SIGH) below zero, the sun is shining and shining and shining.....it didn't occur to me that the sun would still be shining brightly in the sky at 11:00 at night! I do remember from my previous trip to Alaska (summer 1995 for my honeymoon) that it stayed light so late, but I guess all the snow, wind and frigid temps were blocking my memory! Anywho- hopefully after a full tummy and a nice hot shower it won't matter how much light is leaking through the blinds- I need some serious shuteye!

3 comments:

Papabloger said...

Brooke -
Everyone here says HI.
We hope you had a good day.
We did. It is trying to snow
here too.
Love, from all at the Kimzey Kitchen.

Papabloger said...

I LOVE YOU! LAUREN

Papabloger said...

I love you mommy. Cole.